Stay three nights at Lakefront Lodge in a One-Bedroom Spa Bath unit with daily continental breakfast included, and add Doubtful Sound, Milford Sound, and a Glow Worm Caves tour! We can book your package deal, so you can make the most of your time in Te Anau.
Day trip with Real NZ to Doubtful Sound.
Departs from Manapouri (25-minute drive from Te Anau). Take your own lunch or snack purchases are available.
Self-drive to Milford Sound to meet a Milford Sound Cruise. Ensuring you take the time to stop at the wonderful highlights along the way. On reaching Milford Sound Board one of the Real NZ boats and enjoy the beauty of the sound and the great knowledge of the staff aboard your cruise. On your return to Lakefront Lodge, you can decide whether to relax or take a short stroll to one of the many Cafes, Bars, Restaurants to wine and dine or do an evening trip to the Te Anau Glow Worm Caves.
Te Anau Glow Worm Caves: Morning or afternoon trips are available (evening trips are available during busy periods). This is a 2hr 15min scenic cruise across Lake Te Anau where you’ll step into a magical world of churning waterfalls, polished limestone, tranquil streams, and shimmering enchantment.
This package can be made to suit your timeframe or requirements. There is also the option of adding on extra nights with us or adding one of the other many other activities on offer (additional cost will incur).
There is also the option of adding on extra nights with us or adding one of the other many other activities on offer (additional cost will incur).
- Faith in Fiordland - Treat yourself to a lifelong memory. Sail aboard a ship with real history, surrounded by New Zealand’s natural beauty.
- Fiordland Jet - Jet boat down the crystal-clear waters of the Waiau River – the river Anduin on ‘The Lord of the Rings’ to the awe-inspiring Lake Manapouri.
- Wings & Water floatplane - See the Fiordland National Park from the air aboard Fiordland’s only floatplane
- Scenic Helicopter Flight – View the Fiordland National Park from above.
- Te Anau Highlights & Lord of the Rings Small-Group Tour from Te Anau
- Fiordland On Film, become part of the scenery at Fiordland Cinema (ATA WHENUA Shadowland)